Storing Your EURT
Recently, Ritva has allowed investors to withdraw a proportion of EURT (ranging from 5 to 10 % as set forth in Ritva’s policy). Consequently, a natural question has been arisen, where should investors store their EURT?
It goes beyond any doubt that Crystal Wallet is now one of the most stand-out wallets due to its security features and user-friendly intuitive interface as well. Furthermore, Crystal Wallet is a high-tech product of Crystal Technologies Company, which supports for Ritva since the dawn of operation. Therefore, we highly recommend Crystal Wallet for the purpose of storing your EURT in order to secure your tokens and prepare for the upcoming development stages of Ritva.
- Website: https://ritva.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RitvaOfficial
- Medium: https://medium.com/@RitvaOfficial
- Channel: https://t.me/RitvaOfficialEN
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/RitvaOfficial
#ritva #introducingbroker #IB #cryptocurrency #forex #blockchain