Blockchain Secured The E-Estonia System
The Estonian government’s early adoption (in 2008) is the most advanced example of a government leveraging blockchain technology to enhance government services, with 99% of the country’s government services available as e-services through e-Estonia.
It is noteworthy that in 2012 the fully secured system came online. Citizens can track all government-related transactions that use their personal information in an audit log, accessible through the state portal. For every transaction, there is proof that the transaction was registered on the blockchain, and from that time forward it can’t be changed. Citizen data itself is not stored in the chain, rather, the aggregated ledger of registrations shows that the data existed and was certified by the proper entity.
- Website: https://ritva.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RitvaOfficial
- Medium: https://medium.com/@RitvaOfficial
- Channel: https://t.me/RitvaOfficialEN
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/RitvaOfficial
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ritvaofficial/
#ritva #introducingbroker #IB #cryptocurrency #forex #blockchain